Monday, October 28, 2013

Verbal Communication

"






Verbal communication skills are important for me to have as an administrative professional for the following reasons..." To be able to communicate with employers, customers, colleagues, and clients from all walks of life. Having good verbal communication skills helps me to relay my information to the receiver so that they understand what message I am sending. In order to have effective verbal communication skills, I have to be a good listener,making good eye contact to ensure that I'm paying that they have my undivided attention. I need to know the type of language to use and the right place for the conversation. Being able to use the right tone, body language, and pitch helps in solving conflicts that may arise on the job. In verbal communication when speaking to someone, they need to be able to understand what is being said in order to carry out the command that was giving to them. Verbal communication has taught me how to communicate in a professional way, whether it's verbal, written.


We are lacking good verbal communication in a lot of areas now, People are forgetting about verbal communication skills in the work place, even in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment